What can I say? I'm a SS freak and a Jazzercise freak.
So, I was out cruising the 24 Hours in the Enchanted Forest course yesterday - Saturday, June 11th. I was checking the trail conditions & looking for some opportunities for Jazzercise. It was a very successful ride, I think.
Before the Action... a Few Pics:
uh, you should pay attention to the signs
traveling solo, as usual
I say Baby Bovine
Prob-eee the Vegetarian says VEAL!
some cows, some sheep
- The course is perfect
- The course is fast
- The 'green stuff' is green
- The air is clear - the smoke is.... somewhere else
- A few corners are 'soft' BUT it's a mountain bike race, dude. This ain't no road race.
- And a few 'Daytona 500 30 deg banks' were built at a few fast 'soft' corners. Just because. And they're bitchin'. Lay it over, dude.
- No loose rocks, all have been cleared by the Gallup Trails and the Gallup Youth Conservation Corps - or whoever does the maintenance.
- There are still rough sections - because it's a mountain bike race - so your sidewalls could feel the pain. Yep, it's a mountain bike race.
- If you're a complainer - you'll find something to complain about. And I'll call you a complainer, complainer.
- If you're loving life at the back of the pack - you'll be loving life at 24HITEF, dude & dudette.
Well. Life is good. It's a bit crazy now. I had no intention of cruising out to the 24HITEF staging area - but I was 'instructed' to show up. Yep. I can't say no. I'm there for anything and everything that relates to Back of the Pack Racing. You say 'jump' and I say 'how high - if it's for Back of the Pack Racing.' Yeah, I'm just the 'YES MAN'. One of these days I'll ask for some cash-oh-la. Ok, no I won't.
Actually. I'm full of it. I'm the master at saying 'No'. That's probably why all the Foxy Mamas are allergic to The Judd. Below is an example a few conversations that took place in the last week:
Foxy Mama: Hey Judd, Wanna go to dinner?
The Judd: No.
Foxy Mama: Hey Judd, Can I make you dinner?
The Judd: No.
Foxy Mama: Hey Judd, my back hurts. Will you give me a massage?
The Judd: No.
Foxy Mama: Hey Judd, can I have a drink of your beer?
The Judd: No f'n way!
Foxy Mama: Hey Judd, Can I have a bite of your cheeseburger?
The Judd: Are you crazy? No f'n way!
.... AND LIFE GOES ON ....
The Course Video:
Sit back and enjoy the tunes. If you are an impatient fool - go to the 4:30 mark for some Zone 1 and Zone 2 training via Back of the Pack Yoga and Jazzercise.
24 Hours in the Enchanted Forest - Preride
For all you impatient fools - this videos is all Zone 1 and Zone 2 training - just Yoga and Jazzercise. No trail stuff. So, kick back and Jazzercise! And if you're too cool to Jazzercise - then you're just too cool.
Back of the Pack Jazzercise in the Enchanted Forest
The Course Data: